Sunday, January 26, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Any Business











About:

Hi,
Welcome to My Gig,


I'm here to assist you if u need proffesional and high quality video editing for your projects or your special moments.
The satisfaction of my buyers is very important to me, this is why i am on fiverr to provied the best quality for your projects.
Please don't forget to check my extras, so that you can be sure that all your need are full filled!


I can help you with:


  • Professional video editing and post production
  • Wedding & Birthday or Special moments editing and adding titles.
  • Travel & promotion of tourist destinations
  • Real estate footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Vlogging editing
  • Instagram/Facebook editing
  • Music videos
  • Promotions
  • Commercial videos
  • Logo Intro


Don't hessitate to contact me!


This gig includes advanced visuals and sound effects, color corrections,  fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, audio sync and much more! 


I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.
 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!


Thank You!

Reviews


:

This is the second time I ordered from this seller. His work is amazing! I am very, very pleased with the final product. Thank you once again for your services!

:

Amazing talent! No revisions were needed. The communication was great and the delivery was made earlier than I've expected. I highly recommend this seller!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment