Sunday, January 26, 2020

Creative Video Editing For Youtube Vlog And Short Film











About:

Every project is unique so please take some time to "CONTACT ME" before ordering ! We can discuss and connect those dots together.  



Hi, My name is Prince.


I am a filmmaker having 5 years of work experience with different companies and YouTubers.





Here online for my passion for producing quality content. 

Catchy, To the point and easy on the eye.



The Editing process and making Videos that hook audiences have always been my passion. I understand how to make Videos that audiences like and keep watching. 



My service offers and not limited to 
Cutting/joining clip



  • YouTube video log 
  • Ads Promotional Videos
  • Short film Post Production
  • Special effects / Green screen
  • Color Correction / Color Grading
  • Wedding cinematics
  • Transitions
  • Slideshows
  • Slow-Mo / Speed ramping
  • Blur / Watermark 
  • Text motion Graphics
  • Royalty-free music
  • Sound enhancing
  • Audio Syncing


My team has access to industry-standard machines. 

I use software like Premiere Pro, After Effects, Auditon & Photoshop. 


Would love to discuss your project.
Feel free to contact me.


MM PRINCE

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good video editing skills would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Try contacting me before ordering for a planed and impress service

Seller's Response:

Thank you for all you do!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for another order. Love to impress

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment