Saturday, January 25, 2020

Make A Stunning Travel Video Of Your Vacation











About:





Hello, my name is Jasper and I am  very enthousiastic Dutch video editor. I use Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. 


I have almost two years of experience with these programs. I will be very excited to edit some videos for you for a small charge. I try to make my videos like some famous youtubers like Sam Kolder.
 


If you want me to edit your videos, please make sure that: I can download your videos in a high quality so you will be satisfied with your edit!


Contact: +31 6 46528646

Ask me anything


Reviews


:

the video was more amazing than I had hoped for. transition were very smooth and to my delight with the Beat of the Music. Great communication, even added some late photos for me. highly recommended and will use this freelancers services again.

:

Good Video Editor

:

Very Quick and surprising good My new address for holiday stories

:

fast response, fast edit, beautiful result!

:

Jasper was great! he delivered very fast, was very attentive and patient to my requests and the outcome was exactly what I wanted! highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment