Wednesday, March 25, 2020

, Travel, Drone, Gopro, Video Editing











About:

I’m a professional video editor. I can help you with commercials, weddings, marketing clips, birthday clips, business production, promotions,music, videos travel drone gopro under water video, intros and lots more.I can provide give you masters files in MOV, MP4, AVI, and any file format you would like me to, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or the web.


The Process:
  • Message Me – Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward
    


NOTE.....

                
If you don't like the video and wants to cancel the order, I can also give you a full refund. i give anyone unlimited revisions offer.........



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job. I was disappointed that I never did get the 2 clips that I really wanted in the video because they were to large to send , I couldn't find a way to get them to him.

Seller's Response:

Hello sir how are you sir i have a question is there any mistake on my side? Dear sir you left 3.7 ratings, Although you said that i did a great job dear sir tell me where is my mistake?

Seller's Response:

Extremely satisfied by ability to do himself without a lot of direction. 5 stars!

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot for this Complements sir "THANKS ALOT DEAR SIR"

Seller's Response:

It's actually my second order already. Always a great output, easy to work with, and delivers product timely. I would I highly recommend this guy for your video edit tasks. Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment