Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Professional Audio And Video Editing











About:

* CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER *



Hi, I am Rokas. 



I have been familiar with video editing for 5+ years now. 



I could make you a product video where you want to showcase your product. You could also get a promo clip where you will be able to promote your company, product or anything similar. I am also familiar with music video projects and could provide you with professional results. Wedding footage editing is also one of my specialties. I am passionate about video game editing as well because I enjoy video games a lot and actually started getting interested in editing through editing video game footage. I could even edit your video blog footage if you wanted me too!



If you are looking for a film editor that is honest and passionate about his work, you have come to the right place!



Please be aware, I DO NOT record footage, I work with what you give to me.

Reviews


:

King of editing! I’m so happy with the end results! Will order again!

:

The best video editing service I have ever had! Amazing work, professional touches... Everything has been done in one take without any revisions, and without any questions, overall I am super satisfied with the work and will be coming back!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment