Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Edit Your Travel Video Like Sam Kolder











About:

Hello! Hope you doing great! 



in this gig i will Create cinematic travel video from the footage you took while traveling like sam kolder videos including epic transitions ,color grading etc..



What I need from you to create your Video :



1. Upload me the footage (Google Drive Recomended)

2. The Music you like (I can give you some Epic Song suggestions)



What you will receive:



  • High Resolution Video 1080p for youtube (4k included!!)
  • Thumbnail for Youtube




Feel free to ask any Question before placing order , I'm always happy to answer your questions. 

(Available 24/7)

Also Contact me for Good offers 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice and professional guy. Delivered in time and met all our expectations. It was fun to work with the seller and will definately work again with him.

Seller's Response:

Did a nice job with the video. A bit expensive, and a few things not as expected / requested, but still a nice result.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, if still something you want to modify tell me

:

Quick quality work, would work with again.

:

Thanks boss, the best I Enjoyed working on your travel video. I'd be happy to work with you again soon, God bless you & your family <3




No comments:

Post a Comment