Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Amazing Gaming Video Editing For Youtube Channels











About:

Are you looking for a video editor for editing your videos?
Well, then you are in the right gig..:).


I'll love to work with Youtube video editing and to know more about it. From the past 4 years, I have been dedicatedly providing my video editing services to a Video game related Youtube channel


My responsibilities include editing-compiling footages, adding necessary animations & providing copyright free background music.




Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! 



I would be very happy to discuss your project with you and build a customized package to suit your needs. It would be great to initiate a chat so that we can discuss the Action Plan for your project.


Thank you for taking the time to review my proposal. Looking forward to collaborating with you.
(Please drop a message before you order)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much the video is very nice

Seller's Response:

thanks for this work happy to work with you sir

Seller's Response:

great work by a great seller.

:

Great to work with and look forward to more videos from him in the future.

:

thank sir♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment