Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Edit Your Csgo Video At Professional Level











About:

About me:

Hi there

My Name is Hammad Ameer (Huntygreat)

I having been Making CSGO Fragmovies For more than 3 Years Before that I used to make

normal Gaming montages, Simple Highlights and other Editing related Stuff like motion tracking and 3D animation



Previous Work:

If you want to see my previous work for Satisfaction 

Here is a full Playlist of Best My work For Frag movies:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLzrYGSUOlM&list=PLqNqyrkdnitz2G6OKgEXUsclsRQ1HpJSF&index=2&t=3s



For 1 Round Edits (Basic Package) :



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2veyCdpBc&list=PLqNqyrkdnitwaUHP3txHz3Z9g-l7HOEZp&index=2&t=10s



Requirements:

All I need to start working on your video are Demos of the Rounds you want me to Edit

other than that you can suggest me music for your video (optional)



About Order:

Just Select the Package According to your Requirement

other than that feel Free to contact me If you want to give me details about your order or want to Discuss something about the video I'll be happy to help.



If you are Confused in any way then Contact me I'll Clear Everything .

I'm pretty Sure I'll Satisfy You in your video Requirement.



Have a Nice Day!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

An excellent professional, regardless of the difficulties, concluded my edition with mastery! Huntygreat I can even play a game with your nick! GREAT is little for your skill, thank you very much and I definitely recommend this guy!

Seller's Response:

loved working with you ❤️

Seller's Response:

EVERYTHING was perfect. He answered so fast and told me every problem. He solved every problem so fast. And he made my intro frag movie. And it's the most beautiful csgo scene I've ever seen. Perfect work I just can recommend him :D.

Seller's Response:

❤️ Will love to work again.

:

When I did review the options in the market "Huntygreat" was the one who had the proper service for me. Honestly the given song and the frags where not so easy to edit, but Huntygreat did amazing job! If you wanna have a montage with high quality, dude choose Huntygreat!




No comments:

Post a Comment