Friday, March 6, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Hi there!

I am Zuhaibnaqvi, a professional video editor. I am going to provide you:

The service includes advanced visual and sound effects, amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more!



  • I can output and render in any file format you would like
  • Keeping the highest possible quality.

  • Express service available
  • Revisions included




Charges List



1 second to 10 seconds   $10

11 seconds to 1  minute   $20

1 minute to 5 minutes      $40

1 Complete wedding  $150

2 Complete wedding  $200



Terms and Conditions:



1) Once the order will be marked as completed automatically we are not able to refund you any amount.

2) No additional revision will be provided after the completion of order.

3) Your source files and videos will be kept in our system for 5 days after the placing of order. After that the files will be deleted automatically.

4) Proper work will only be started on your project after the placement of order.

5) You are requested to repond me quickly, so that we can proceeds forward without any trouble.

6) If you have any questions in your mind you are requested to ask directly to me.



Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work. For my next film, I'll give you more creative freedom. My judgment on visuals is okay but I'd like to organize a team of contributors.

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Worked quick and does quality work

:

Thanks for great work

:

Wonderful experience as always! Thanks for tipping also!




No comments:

Post a Comment