Sunday, January 19, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

I'm a professional video editor with almost 10 years of experience. I have experience in documentaries, youtube videos, event videos, music videos, green screen, social media, color grading, multicamera editing, motion graphics, and more.



I'll professionally edit your video using Premiere Pro and After Effects and upload your video to you in full HD or 4K. 



Please contact me before ordering

Reviews


:

Definitely would recommend this seller To my fellow colleagues. He made up for fiverr inability to be competent. This man was awesome and he took the time To make sure it was what I wanted. Great customer Service and attention to detail

:

Jackson offered a great service, excellent communications and an appreciated openness for collaboration.

:

Some delays but the end product was excellent.

:

Great seller, great price. Delivered very quickly and worked with me until the final edits were to my liking after many changes. Would definitely use again for upcoming projects.

:

Very easy to work with and helped to create a great final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment