Sunday, January 12, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Youtube And Post Production











About:

##GET FREE SAMPLES, Contact me before purchase##

Hi! I provide professional video editing. I can take care of your YouTube, Instagram, social media clips, short movie skits, commercials/promos, marketing videos, music videos and any other types of video.

Important! video-editing is complex, so please contact me with your brief description of what you want. So we can get started right away!



24 Hour delivery (if needed)



I can do the following -  

  • Professional editing 

  • Add flashy titles/ Subtitles 

  • Photo Slideshow
  • Special effects 

  • Slow Motion
  • Sound Syncing  

  • Time Lapse 
  • Gaming Montages
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials
  • Adding Highlights
  • Crop & Resize clips
  • Green screen work
  • YouTube Videos

  • Color Correction
  • Add copyright free music 

  • And much more

100% satisfaction! If you're not happy then I'm not happy and will revise the work :)

To get a price quote, please contact me. I'm online 24/7.

Best,

Nexio





Reviews


:

Time and time again he will work to achieve your vision!

:

perfect as usual

:

a1 service

:

very good work

:

my guy is the best




No comments:

Post a Comment