Thursday, January 16, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos On Time And On Budget











About:

.............Please contact me before you order ..........................

I am a professional and fast editor with extensive experience in the broadcast industry around the world.  I own and use the latest professional editing, grading and audio mixing software and will be able to edit your videos to the highest standard on time and on budget.



I am proficient in
  • Avid Media Composer
  • Adobe Premier
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Final Cut X
  • Da Vinci Resolve
  • Green screen work (chroma key)
  • Colour grading to broadcast specifications
  • Motion graphics
  • Subtitles
  • Music and audio fx search for sound design
  • Audio mixing
  • Delivery


Editing is a complex art and I will require some direction before I start.  This will ensure you get what you want the first time around. 



Please be assured that I am a professional editor and as such take my work very seriously. I guarantee that once I take your project on it will receive my full attention.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment