Monday, January 13, 2020

Blend Of Music And Tradition











About:

  • PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING



    I'll professionally edit your video to any requirements you need and upload your video to you in full HD at either; 1080p, 2K, or 4K.



    I video edit in Premiere ProAfter EffectsPhotoshop, so can cover any requirements it is you request in regards to the video you require editing or animating.



    Additionally, I can also edit After Effect Templates, as well as create special effects, and personalised animated intros, and custom animations.  (see gig extras below).



    I also take custom offers, such as whiteboard videos, green screen editing, custom animations, etc.



    I can also colour grade and provide custom motion graphics to your video to give it a professional finish (see gig extras).



    Please be aware that I do not source or film video's. All clips must be provided. 

  • This Movie is a blend of traditional music with rap music.
  • perfactly showing the ancient babas and aghoris
  • Nicely done editing and also redistributed by T-Series

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment