Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Create Video Or Convert Text Or Powerpoint To Video











About:

Hello, 

welcome to my profile. 



with 7 years plus experience I am expertise in any type of Text to Video, Powerpoint to video creation. 


My services include but not limited to: 



  •  Video creation
  • Video Editing
  • Text to Video Conversion
  • Audio Overlay
  • Powerpoint to Video conversion
  • Image to Video conversion
  • Voice over adding(not creation)
 and any other custom service



Here is the sample of work I have done. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c97u25ehq9j8454/AAAljuW3esUY0qyYIXU2C5lTa?dl=0



I am available ant any time. your 100% satisfaction is my priority. 



Please discuss before you order...



Thanks

Waqar





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent I will absolutely be willing to refer Waqar and utilize his services!

:

Perfect work I highly recommend I will order again.

:

Excellent work . Will use again

:

Excellent work as always... Great Communication and Service.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment