Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Edit 360 Or VR Video Within 12 Hours











About:

Hi..,



If you looking someone to edit your for 360 or Virtual Reality (VR) video, Congratulation..!



I can guaranty I'm one of the very few editors on Fiverr who completed special Diploma in 360 Video Editing.



Not only that, But I deliver them under 12 hours. ( Please contact before ordering )



Editing Includes but not limited to,



  • Adding Titles / texts.
  • Color Corrections and Grading.
  • Inserting Logo.
  • Trimming , Changing Speed.
  • Converting between various resolutions and format.
  • Transitions and many more.....




             --------------------   I 'm 24/7 Online .  ----------------------



100% Satisfaction Guaranty 





"Please Contact me before Ordering."



Have a Nice Day..!

Reviews


:

great work

:

Studiotiana was excellent in delivering just what I was looking for.

:

Perfect as always. Can recommend and will use her again.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment