Sunday, January 12, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Please remember to contact me before ordering!



Hi, I'm Guido and welcome to my Gig.

Hope you enjoy it ;)



I am offering post-production and professional video editing on projects such as; Corporative videos, Comercials, VFX, Videoclips, Intros, Green Screen, Music Videos, Birthday & Wedding clips, Youtube Channel editing.



The Process:



  • Message Me – Tell me your project and we will discuss it in order to satisfy your needs.


  • Provide Footage – Once we discussed and agreed with the project, I will ask you for the footage to start working!


  • Video Creation – I will edit the video and as soon as possible deliver it. You will always have unlimited revisions until you feel 100% satisfy with the final project.


  • Review – If any review is requested, I will proceed to follow your instructions and make whatever change you wish.


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice.




I'm online 24/7, message me and describe the project you are looking for.



Thank you! And I hope my services serve you.



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Very professional job, well done.

:

Excellent communication and was able to help us in short order. Great value!!!

:

Good job, I liked your way of working, fast and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment