Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Edit And Put Together A Professional Sports Highlight Video











About:

I will edit a put together an awesome sports highlight video for you. I take pride in delivering high-quality video. Here what I offer:



  • - Video editing for sports ( Soccer, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, Volleyball, and more!)
  • - Background music of your choice.
  • - Freeze frame and highlight of the player - Great for college recruiting videos. 
  • - Front cover with personal details - player name, graduating class, Stats, GPA, and any other info you'd like to add. 
  • - Contact info at the end of the video. 


All videos include:



  • Sound Design & Mixing
  • Motion Graphics
  • Subtitles


My goal is to make you happy with your purchase. If there's anything you need or questions you may have please do not hesitate to ask! 



Look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lots of work done in a short amount of time. Very positive. Willing to do whatever it takes.

Seller's Response:

He had amazing communication and delivery was 2 days early, couldn’t have asked for better 10/10.

:

Thank you for the great feedback! Looking forward to working with you again!

:

I chose this Seller based on his soccer knowledge and editing skills. I am more than please with the results which I received 2 days early. I will be using again in the future.

:

Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment