Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Edit Your Apex Legends Video Or Stream Highlight











About:

I enjoy taking challenges in every situation special when in came to editing special and complicate videos & photos.  I have over 2 years of video editing experience with production company making small series and shows for TV Channels.



I worked with some streamers and edited a lot of Apex Legends video



 I'm also a YouTuber ^_^

 I would love to hear from you about your project, let's talk!

Please get in touch if you have any questions.



A selection of my professional skills:

  • Editing / Recutting of your footage 
  • Titles / GFX
  • Color grading / looks
  • Animation / VFX
  • Stabilisation
  • Greenscreen
  • Format conversion (optimise video for Social media etc.)
  • Audio leveling / enhancement


Always contact me first before ordering I'm very exited to work with you!

Have a nice day mate 



I'm very exited to work with you!

A complete PREMIUM  edit that i made : https://youtu.be/jPAoRPYkftY

Reviews


:

Editing is quite amazing and creative. Will recontact for more for sure!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment