Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Edit Your Fortnite Montage











About:

I am an amateur video editor, with about 6 months of experience. I have made multiple videos that are similar to the montages I'm offering, and I thought I'd share my abilities with the public, to give everyone a chance to success starting off on youtube. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmtl9KkNMi9bbMkejmh040Q?view_as=subscriber

(Note: I have had multiple channels before this which is the reason behind only a few uploads, but a sub would be appreciated!)

Reviews


:

Great editor you should buy from him

:

This is worth it it’s fast delivery and he can make a bad clip into a amazing clip

:

He is a very good editer go and buy a montage from him;)

:

He did a really good job and delivered it fast.

:

Great guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment