Saturday, January 11, 2020

Edit Videohive After Effects Template In 6 Hours











About:

Hello, 

I am Shubham Narayan and I am a motion graphics Artist. I work on Fiverr full time and I can help you edit your after effects template.



I remain online almost all the time and I try to DELIVER the project AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The DELIVERY TIME can be as low as 1 HOUR and can go up-to a maximum of 6 HOURS.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again I am very pleased with this seller, Is very easy to work with and always delivers with great performance and fast. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you , it was great working with you !!

Seller's Response:

great work ethic. Even though it took a few times to get it right, communication was great and was completed with urgency, even though it was Christmas day! Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thanks :) It was a pleasure working with you !

Seller's Response:

Great Experience working with him. I would do it over and over again.




No comments:

Post a Comment