Saturday, January 11, 2020

Edit A Stream Or Game Highlights Montage











About:

Hey, let me tell you about my gig real quick...

If you purchase this gig, I will edit your gaming/streaming highlights video. My expertise is eSports editing with such games as Counter Strike: Global Offensive and the Call of Duty franchise. I also have experience in stream highlights and would be able to put together a professional video perfect for sharing on platforms such as YouTube and Twitter. I will work with the client to provide the video that they have a vision for, this is done through unlimited revisions on all of my packages.



These Video Highlights will include...

Sync to music/ audio (Let me know of any music preference)
- Visual Effects (inc. Color Grading)

- Motion Design (If necessary)

- Subtitles for Stream Highlights (If necessary)



Reviews


:

Great communication, very reliable

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment