Friday, January 10, 2020

Edit Your Travel And Scenery Videos











About:

     Why spend $50+ on a BASIC package when I will create a better product for CHEAP!



     Hi, I am an experienced video editor. I know exactly what is required when it comes to making an exciting, punchy montage of your crazy travels for a cheap price! I put love and effort into all of my work to ensure a unique and artistic final product. I will take the best videos from the bunch and combine them all into a stunning montage perfect for sharing on all social media platforms like YouTube and Instagram!



    Please shoot me a message and discuss your needs with me before you order. I'm 100% about communication to make sure that you're getting more than your money's worth! Each package comes with many revisions to make sure that you are delighted with the final edit!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Greatness!!

:

I was looking for a video of my recent hike. I had loads of photos and video. Fozekolbus was able to pull some good clips together and create a great video. Thank you!

:

Great job! Made adjustments in a very quick time.. Gave me exactly what I was needing. Will use him again!

:

Thank you!

:

Always perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment