Friday, January 10, 2020

Outstanding Wedding Videos











About:

Hi,


in this gig, I offer you 3 wedding packages.


If you choose the standard package, we will talk about footage length, about your requirements, about your music choice and about the style of the long and the short video etc...


The basic package is for wedding companies, photographers, or wedding videographers. If you can send me more than 5 projects in a year, please choose this package.


If you choose the third one, you will need to send me only your footage. I will edit it, and after the first version is done, we will continue with your revisions.


I am very excited and look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Very good to work with!

:

Great editor!!

:

Awesome job as always

:

5 Stars as always!!

:

Always accommodating.




No comments:

Post a Comment