Saturday, January 11, 2020

Screencast Or Record Screen Camtasia Post Production Video











About:

Please contact me prior to buying my gigs otherwise orders will not be entertained at all...





I would love to complete your e-learning project OR to convert PPT slides into movie OR to screencast/record screen/capture webinar OR to compile "How To" tutorials OR to compile a step by step explanatory videos OR to combine multiple audio/video files into a complete video OR to create demos for applications, software or tool's



AND



I also offer any type of post production editing. Give me your raw footage either .camproj or .trec or any format of audio-video files. I will give your videos a perfect, professional

I use state of the art tools e.g Camtasia, Adobe Premiere + After Effects + Photoshop + Illustrator "CC"

All in all, I offer all kinds of audio video post production services. My gig proves one-stop solution for you. To name a few: background noise removal, video stabilizing, color correction, chroma key (green screen or any color of background screen), animated titles, transitions, callouts, openers, intros and outros etc.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Work

Seller's Response:

I am obliged ... thanks a bunch 😀

Seller's Response:

Fantastic! I would love to work with him again.

:

Thanks for your kind support 😄

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment