Friday, January 10, 2020

Edit Any After Effects Template From Videohive











About:

Hello



The best After Effects Template editing service

I can edit any After Effects template for you.



  1. Basic package=edit on a LOGO template, final file delivered in FULL HD 1080p resolution.
  2. For longer templates, please pick standard package! 
  3. I can add/remove scenes, time extends slides, change colors, whatever you need! (contact me first for edits of this nature)

Why Choose me?

1. I am faster than most of the other video gig provider here

2. I have 500 of templates bought too already, so you save money there too

Have any questions? Feel free to message me.

Reviews


:

EPIC WORK!

:

AWESOME WORK!

:

great job thanks

:

Great experience.

:

Excellent communication. Wonderful and professional work. Listen to needs and changes. No doubt I'll be doing more work through it again




No comments:

Post a Comment