Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Make You A Game Montage











About:

Do you want a good gaming video Montage for a low price?

- Then you have come to the right place!



I've got over 4 years of Adobe After Effects Expierience and love editing videos!



- I work with precision and will listen to all your wishes!



- Do you have a song that i have to use? Or a image that has to appear on the montage?

- I will add everything you want.



- I will edit all your English / Dutch gaming video's for a low price and deliver them quick.



Any questions? Just Message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great edit from yarnoo!

:

Lmaooooo bro that was perfect.

:

Loved it! Great communication and the video turned out great.

:

I wanted a funny meme edit of my Cod Mobile gameplay and he did a stellar job

:

He abosoutley understood what i neded him to do and i thank him for it




No comments:

Post a Comment