Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Edit You A Synced Fortnite Montage











About:

Do you want to stand out from others and highlight your clips? Well, I can edit your clips with your favorite music. Each package will guarantee you color correction, special effects, music syncing, 2D text, and much more! 

________________________________________________________________________________



What you can get when buying one of my packages?



- Clips synced with the music of your choice

- Visual Effects

- Color Correction made by myself

- Clean Cinematics

- Clean Transitions 

- A Custom "Introduction"

______________________________________________________________________________



WANT TO SEE MY MONTAGES?



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCfXRV4O_bqF9pLdMxGge6A?view_as=subscriber



______________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT: 

If you have a precise idea of what you want, feel free to ask me.

Please message me before ordering !









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work fantastic montage everting I wanted as a YouTube this will help a lot.

Seller's Response:

Thanks man !

:

I really love his work. Just suck a great editor

:

best editor service I have ever picked, I definitely reccomend this guy !

:

Thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment