Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Professional Video Editing For Youtube And Advertisement











About:

SPOILER ALERT

  • Please check each PACK pricing & length as per reference to the starting point of your request.
  • This GIG is for high-end and professional users. The only $5 - $5 are for TIPS ;)
  • Contact us BEFORE placing an order. Packs are reference and projects are unique.

Hi there! And welcome to my profile.

Fiverr is my life-time job. I've developed my professionals skills into countless hours of new techniques, dynamic workflow and elegant design basis, 



Still wondering if I can handle your task?

Yes, I can. Expect High Definition Cinematic and Professional Video Editing Services. Be rest assured that you're at the right place and I can't wait to make you a happy and satisfied customer!

 My service includes: 

  • YouTube video editing. 
  •  Drone footage
  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Titles/Subtitles
  • Free Royalty Music
  • Green Screen Editing
  • Stabilization
  • Enhancing Quality

Contact me BEFORE purchase to avoid misunderstood on your request.



Special quotes & support for entrepreneurs with bundled packages (monthly fees).



PLEASE READ FAQ

 

I’m online 24/7.

srndesignation

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment