Thursday, January 16, 2020

Professional Editing, Post Production Films, Commercials, More











About:

Welcome!



I'm a professional video editor and I can make excellent material for your business or professional reel, a great video to remember the most beautiful moments in your life, promote your events, products and more, just contact me for special requirements.



    * Video editing and post production

    * Wedding, birthday shorts videos *10 min (up to 30 min or more please contact me first

    * Commercials 10 sec, 15 sec up to 30 sec (for TV or Social Networks)

    * Video clips, music videos, professional reels

    * Every format available 



     Don't worry about your money, fiverr policy protect your money until the work is delivered. 

     You will be satisfied with my work or 100% money back guarantee 

    

     I also take Custom Orders!!!



I'll take orders 7 days a week



  Thank you



Reviews


:

She is great, understand the needs, and does a great job editing !

:

Always great work.

:

Did a great job

:

Great communicator, great editing, highly recommend.

:

Quality product delivered, responsive, professional, and revision requests were handled quickly. We use several Fiverr editors and I was happy with the result. I can recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment