Sunday, January 19, 2020

Video Editing For You Like Youtube Or Vlogs Or Product Or Wedding











About:

I’m a professional video editor, From post production on films to short clips, music videos, promotions, and commercials, I’ve spent countless hours producing high-quality videos.  



I can help you with weddings, marketing clips, drone flying aerials, promotions, commercials birthday clips, business production, multi-`cam editing, green screen editing, intro and so many more.



  • I can output and render in any file format you would like me to
  • Keeping the highest possible quality at no extra cost, even 4K 
  • Revisions are always included
  • I can find and use royalty free music for you
  • I can provide a personal cloud folder where you can upload your files


I am using Premiere Pro CC



Please note: As your video is unique to YOU and YOUR vision, I want to understand exactly what you have in mind before we work together. So, please take a brief moment to message me before you order. 



I’m here 24/7 – so I reply fast & I look forward to bringing YOUR video vision to life! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Completed the work in time and delivered quality work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Great work. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

thanks buddy. i will be working with you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment