Sunday, January 19, 2020

Professional Video And Audio Editing











About:

Please note: Video and Audio editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need.



I can do professional video editing and post production on films, short clips, music videos,promotions,commercials, intros, marketing videos, drone quadcopter/hexacopter flying videos, Logo videos.


The service includes advanced visual, gorgeous title effects, cutting & adding music in the right timing, audio sync and many more!  You will receive three revisions free because I want you to have 100% stratification for your video.  



I can also do audio editing as well, and podcast creation.



I am using Premiere Pro CC 5.5, After Effects CC 5.5, Audition, and Blender.

Reviews


:

Thank you for your work. The movie file was well formated.

:

Easy to work with.

:

Great work, thanks so much

:

Super responsive, fantastic service and great results. Will definitely use again.

:

Will download this tonight. Thank you so much for your patience with all of it. Can't wait to work with you again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment