Thursday, January 16, 2020

Cut Up Your Video Footage And Leave Only Usable Content











About:

I'll save you time by watching through your footage that may not be all usable and exporting the good portions of your content.



I will: 



  • Cut out camera "down time"
  • Cut out footage too shaky to use
  • (In the case of presenter footage) Cut out faulty takes leaving only the final take
  • Export sections of footage that could be easily used in an edit with just a little trimming


I would generally export in the same format as the as the footage I received.



I use Adobe Premier Pro CS5 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast & amazing delivery. Not complicated at all. We had one revision and it was directly adapted. Thanks a lot!

:

Great work

:

Perfect like always

:

Thank you for trusting in my abilities.

:

100% recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment