Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Edit And Mix Audio For Your Film Or Video











About:

Hi! I can help you with your audio editing and mixing needs.



I´m working from my professional studio facility (as shown in the pictures), with the latest and greatest gear for audio editing and mixing.



This includes:

-Focal Solo6 Be monitors.

-RME UFX+ Audio Interface.

-Empirical Labs EL8-XS Distressors (matched stereo pair).

-Pro Tools 12.



I´ll mix and automate levels with the utmost detail needed to ensure realism, immersion, and overall quality.



Delivery dates are realistic so I can make sure of attending to every detail.



I will:



- Remove clicks, pops, hum and crackle from any kind of audio.



- Synchronize audio with Video.



- Apply fades and remove unwanted sounds and mistakes.



- Balance levels and pan for professionally realistic results.



- Reduce or extend duration of any audio. 



- Apply any effect necessary for making the scene believable.



- Export audio to standard audio levels for Podcasting, Mixing and Mastering for Streaming.



Feel free to contact me on any questions or doubts you may have.



IMPORTANT: For heavy noise reduction tasks, please send me a sample of your audio before ordering, so I can review it and let you know how fixable it is.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, friendly communication! The final result exceeded my expectations! Would love to work with him again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your review Max! I'm happy you liked the mix and I'd love to work with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

easy. simple. took instructions well.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your review Heather! I appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

Pat did a great mix for my short film. He was responsive and quick, not to mention took great feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment