Monday, January 13, 2020

Combine, Edit Videos, Photos











About:

COMBINE, CREATE, EDIT VIDEOS AND PHOTOS (MAKE PHOTO ALBUMS)

If you have several videos or photos to be combined I will do that for you in style with high quality. Under this gig you can



  • Combine videos
  • Combine photos and make a video
  • Add background music for videos
  • Add background music for photos
  • Animate photos
  • Cut and Edit Videos/ synchronize Audio


Please Contact me BEFORE ordering. Will discuss your requirement and then I can deliver the best quality product. Thank you



THIS SERVICE IS EXCLUSIVE ON FIVERR



Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always work was perfect, thank you

Seller's Response:

Great experience as always

Seller's Response:

This Gig Help me achieve my goal! This seller cares about his customer's 100% satisfaction. He sent multiple demo videos to make sure I am satisfy with his work! I have never seen in Fiverr anyone sending demo before charging. I really appreciate his service. Thank You!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, and you were very patient from the beginning to the end. Hope to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Mike was very fast and understood our vision.




No comments:

Post a Comment