Friday, January 10, 2020

Edit You A Trailer For Your Film Or Video Game











About:

What I am offering is to Edit you a High Quality Trailer for your Film or Video Game. This opportunity is my passion, and something I truly aspire to continue pursuing in the future as my full time career. The goal is to provide you with the best product possible, exactly how you want. That means I need a couple of things from you however.



1. The Song To Be Used In The Trailer

2. The Video Footage of your Game / Film

3. The Theme you are going for (Ex. Mysterious, Scary, Action)



I really hope you consider this, and I promise it will blow you away! 



Also, If you wish to See Examples of my Products before, I have listed a few here, as their outputs are too large for Fiverr. 



Star Wars Fan-Made Trailer - https://youtu.be/AekNyYhjdSQ

CGC Fallout Online Teaser - https://youtu.be/jyf33N4uYfU



Reviews


:

This guy did the original trailer and we just got our ESRB rating so we wanted a small tweak which he did in under an hour!

:

This was a change we needed later because of where we were using the video but he made the correction in first take!

:

I had worked with this seller previously and knew he could do this quickly!

:

I really liked the fan-made trailers he had done for movies ... and price was in a good spot for the amount of work we wanted done (probably 70 different clips totaling several hours of footage) distilled down to 2 minutes!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment