Saturday, January 18, 2020

Edit And Color Grade Your Video











About:

I have a Bachelor in Audiovisual Arts and have been working on the local scene for over 5 years. I've worked in fiction, corporate and video art (including the Ciencia Joven Chile Foundation) counting nearly a hundred projects until now. Being brazilian and living and Argentina, I can easily transcribe and translate between english-spanish-portuguese for broader engagement of your videos.



The service I provide is aimed to deliver high quality edit and post production, enhancing the footage you already have. In my standard package, color grading and subtitling are included free of charge, I believe that being these my strong points I might as well offer them as the main dish.  



This service includes:

  • Editing 4k and FHD footage
  • Color Grading
  • Transcribing and/or translating subtitles


Additional Services are:

  • Sound Mixing
  • Basic Motion Graphics


Please note the following:



  • Currently I CANNOT deliver 4k footage, although I can edit it. Delivers are in FHD.


Please note that the final video quality depends on the material that you send me.



Got everything together? Place your order now and let me make you shine!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is a great editor. Real professional, plus A1 Communication skills. 5 STARS, Excelente editor, muy profesional y muy buena comunicacion. 5 ESTRELLAS

:

Thank you! Always a pleasure working with you. Recommended customer!

:

Excelente trabajo nuevamente

:

Another amazing Job. I enjoyed working with him 5 ESTRELLAS

:

Easy and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment