Saturday, January 11, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing And Audio Editing Service











About:

Offer- Urgent services also accepted with no additional charges.



Hi, Sir\Madam

I edit all types of Videos and Audios. I am a Professional Video Editor and I have years of experience in Video Editing.



This Gig includes the following services:- 



  1. Video Editing:
  • Joining Clips
  • Cutting\Trimming
  • Adding Transitions
  • Slow Motion
  • Adding Blurs
  • HD Video
  • Remove Noise
  • Changing Background Screen(Green Screen)
  • Slideshows
  • Intro and Outro Design
  • Adding Subtitles
  • Special Effects
  • Adding Text
  • Removing Parts
  • Extract Audio from Video
  • Audio Synchronization
  • Adding Logo


   2. Audio Editing:

  • Volume Enhancing
  • Adding Voice Over
  • Adding Background Music
  • Cut\Trim Audio Parts
  • Join Audio Parts
  • Audio Syncing
  • Noise Removal


Why ME?


  • Speed and Accuracy
  • Professional Service
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Low Service Charges
  • High Quality Video
  • File Security
  • Fully Tested


Feel free to say Hello, so we can discuss your project and pricing before placing an order.

Delivery time and Service charges will depend upon the complexity of the project.

My goal is to fully satisfy you with my work.

It will be my pleasure to help you people with my work :)




**Please contact before placing order**



Regards,

Vidit Harwani

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you again.

Seller's Response:

Most Welcome, Sir 🙂

Seller's Response:

I had a positive experience working with you. Everything I asked of was accomplished. Will definitely be working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot, Sir😄. I had a great time working with you. Will love to work with you again✌️.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for editing my file. I will work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment