Saturday, February 22, 2020

Edit Your Funny Fortnite Video Ceeday Style











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT*

Want the funniest video edit you can get on Fiverr?

You're in the right place! 

I will edit your funny clips into a hilarious video, Ceeday style.

Using various sound and visual effects!

If you have an idea for your video just tell me and I will make it the way you want!

No idea? No problem! I can get creative :)

I can EDIT ANY GAME not just Fortnite.



FAST DELIVERY most of my orders are done under 24hrs!

*Please contact me with your ideas before placing order*



Basic Gig - Up to 2 mins Funny Video

Standard Gig - Up to 5 mins Funny Video

Premium Gig - Up to 10 mins Funny Video

Custom Offers available for specific videos!



Thank you for viewing my gig, now what?

Now we get to work ;)

Reviews


:

Good thumbnail

:

Very talented video editor and funny ofc :))))

:

you killed it with the thumbnail man

:

he was very active and is very skilled in editing

:

you have a sence of humor to make video!




No comments:

Post a Comment