Sunday, February 23, 2020

Animate Your Motion Graphics Designs And Still Images











About:

** CONTACT ME FIRST **

** You have an IMAGE you want to animated for Social Media? **

** Relive
your vacations like you never left ! **

** You are making a video using only still images, GIVE LIFE TO THEM !!! **



If you have more than one picture you'd like me to animate, feel free to contact me so we settle on a fair charge. 



  • 100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE


Every detail matters, feel free to ask me anything you'd want and I'll make sure to meet your demands accordingly



** CONTACT ME FIRST **



Basic Package



I separate the parts you want me to animate. After being separated, I animate them, and give them life! UP TO 3 LAYERS 



Intermediate Package



I separate the parts you want me to animate. After being separated, I animate them, and give them life! UP TO 5 LAYERS



Premium Package



I add all of the environment possibilities that the picture can have. A night picture? Why not adding some fireflies and some cricket noise? A day picture? Let's add some sun flair to have a reflection onto your objective! UP TO 6 LAYERS



CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING 

Reviews


:

Working with mndn_video is a great experience. The creative project turned out excellent. I highly recommend.

:

Very fast, got the moving artwork to me within hours. And it was awesome Thank you!!!

:

Incredibly fast, amazing communication and delivered exactly what I needed!

:

I appreciate the fast time thank you

:

How is one man so talented?




No comments:

Post a Comment