Friday, March 27, 2020

Make Your Boring Raw Clips, Fun And Exciting











About:

Let's make your boring and raw clips FUN AND EXCITING

I'm here for almost any editing assistance you need. Whether is be lifestyle, travel, fashion, food, unboxing, gaming for Youtube, Facebook or Instagram. I can also make a vertical video for IGTV. Please let me know, and I'll help you!



I'm really particular with the music that I use for clients. It can make the biggest difference in turning a boring video to an AWESOME one.



You'll get:

-Professional editing with LUTS and fun transitions

-Graphic/ Visual Ad ons

-Slow motion and speed ramping

-Fast delivery (see packages for turn around time)

-Free music (I get some of my music from Soundcloud) If you want a specific song please let me      know

-Subtitles per customer's request



Reviews


:

Did exactly what she said she was going to do! Very quick turn around :)

:

quick delivery and good communication

:

Was very helpful and did a great job.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment