Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit Your Montages, Stream Highlights, Youtube Videos











About:

Are you eager for a professional edits of your videos?



Message me so I can get you the best edit for your gaming videos.


I will edit your montages , live streams , game-play video, stream highlights, or YouTube channel content. 

For background music you can send me the audio to be used, or i can use music from my library or youtube's audio tracks.


 I use different softwares such as adobe after effects , filmore , videoscribe , VFX , Explaindio all together to get the best results.



Furthermore the gig provides



  1. Color grading
  2. Stabilization of video
  3. Free music
  4. Clip Edits
  5. Footages of games turned into montages
  6. Cut Your best gameplay and mix them all to make one video out of it.
  7. Breath taking effects/transitions


  • SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CONTACT NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

There was some language issues at times, but he correct what I asked for additional charges.

:

Fast delivery, amazing work. Highly recommend

:

Thankyou so much

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment