Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Make A Csgo Edit Or Fragmovie











About:

*// PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING TO GET A PRICE \\*



Hi there!



I having been Making CSGO Fragmovies For more than 2 Years.



Satisfaction:



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxzN36mJS_H7q4shBS8X-Q



Process:

  • Contact me  – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward.


  • Provide Raw Data – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me. 


  • Video Editing – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions.


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice.


Get the highest possible quality of editing!



IMPORTANT: 

PACKAGES: Above 3 packages (basic, standard and premium) are only estimates based on general requirements. Please use 'CONTACT ME' button for a custom quote suited for your particular needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the finest frag Editor I have seen. +rep. Friendly and knows what he is doing and what u want from him. Recommended 100

:

He was very good at communication, very nice. A great editor and i recommend this to everyone.

:

10/10 review, he was very helpful throughout the whole process, and got it to me under 1 day. I highly recommend and will use him again and my video came out great.

:

Very beautiful. I like it. May use the service. Thank you.

:

very good buyer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment