Friday, January 17, 2020

Create Your Wedding Trailer, Highlights Or Promo Video











About:

Hey there, 



Do You need a promo, trailer or a full-length wedding film?

Then you are in the right place!

I'm a professional Wedding film editor servicing from last 7 years. 



60 seconds Wedding Teaser In Just 24 Hours




100% Satisfaction or It's Completely Free




3 Options for you. No compromise on creativity or quality in each of them.



1) 30-Seconds Teaser

2) 60-Seconds Trailer

3) 120-180 Seconds Trailer/Highlights



I can also make a full wedding film (Duration: 20 to 150 Mins)



You can also connect with me for:

1. Event promo

2. Training and education videos 

3. Music videos 

4. Documentaries

5. Behind the scene

6. Interviews

7. Short Films

8. Video Diaries

9. Intro/Outro

10. Explainer Video

11. Sales or Promotional 

Much more...

Just tell me what you want, I'll definitely provide a solution for all of your video requirements. 



Contact me before you order and ask me if you have any questions!

Thank you :)

Reviews


:

pleasure as always

:

good job.

:

Thank you Rokon, you are far the best video editor for Wedding Trailers!

:

Rokon is the best video editir ever. I love to work with him. Always satisfying jobs!

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment