Thursday, January 9, 2020

Create A Montage Of Your Gaming Clips











About:

Examples of my work:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqZeRieKzwUqDHk3q53T-kwzzmomvuZ59



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqZeRieKzwUpSNg3OkCcg8SzCvVA0yswq



The Gig:


I will take the clips of game footage you provide me and edit them to music of your choosing. I also do custom orders if you PM me.



Extras:

Motion graphics - select this if you want after effects text for the montage intro for example "Edited by Enoshima-v.ez." will be done in after effects with fancy effects. Credit is mandatory for my work.



What you need to provide:

I will need as many clips as you can provide in order to fill out the montage, I may also request more footage if not enough has been provided to complete the video.



If you would like cinematics please try to record them yourself with the games theater mode. I can try and recreate cinematics if you are unable to provide them but this is only possible in games with a theater mode (some exceptions) and will mean you will have to go for the premium package.



Please provide the music you want used. I will edit songs down to the appropriate length of the video.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job as always! He has done multiple montage edits for me, and each and every time is outstanding! I love it! Would highly recommend! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you for ordering again, glad you are happy with it!

Seller's Response:

Legendary as always he is the best editor!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Happy you enjoyed the final product!

Seller's Response:

This was another level of edit. Enoshima put so much hard work into it, and it was so enjoyable to watch. I loved it.




No comments:

Post a Comment