Thursday, January 9, 2020

Make Video Edition And Montage











About:

Hello! My name is Elena. I am from Ukraine.

I offer video editing services to make your video stand out and get your message across. I can work on projects for both commercial and personal use. To get an exact price for your project, please send me a message with your requirements in detail. Prices start at only $5!

I can do:

- video stabilization

- color correction

- video transitions

- effects

- music

Video editing is very complex, so please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Elena

Reviews


:

I highly recommend! Excellent work

:

Excellent !

:

very good work

:

Perfect work!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment