Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit Your Video In Imovie, After Effects Or Camtasia











About:

Hello,



Welcome To My Gig



My name is SameeWith over 10 years experience under my belt.



In this gig I will edit your videos professionally in imovie,after effects, or camtasia studio



Services I'm Offering



  • Video Animation
  • Slow-Motion
  • Stop Motion
  • Subtitles
  • 3d Transitions
  • Overlays
  • Special Effects
  • Color Grading
  • Animated Texts ( Includes Lower 3rds )
  • Logo Animation
  • Background Music


You Will Get



  • High Quality of Work
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VIP Customer Support
  • Fast Delivery


Feel free to place an order now



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Never disappoints. Always understands My edits regardless of me not knowing the correct terminology for what I’m asking. Always responds super fast. So pleased. I never even look for anyone else. I always go to Muhammad!!

:

ThankYouSoMuch

:

Really great response time and communication. There was an error left in my video but that was quickly fixed up.

:

Great service as usual. I'll remain a repeat customer.

:

Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment