Friday, March 6, 2020

Edit And Add Graphic Treatment To Your Videos











About:

What are my credentials?



I am a professional video editor with 2 years of experience editing corporate and documentary-style videos. Some of my professional clients include Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta, the Veteran's Affair, and Visit Florida.



What services do I offer?



I will provide you with a professional video edit for all your marketing and corporate needs. My services are not limited to corporate videos; message me if you have other video editing inquiries. 



Do I offer motion graphics?



I do offer motion graphics for a small extra fee. However, a simple graphic treatment of your company's logo is complementary with the final edit of your video.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment