Friday, March 6, 2020

Professional Wedding Videos Editings











About:

Hello world!!
Welcome to my video editing and animation gig.


We turn your ideas into realities!


All my designs and videos will come with unique concepts and I always convey your stories to the work. I am a freelance video animator.



I have over 6 years of experience as a freelance designer and I always make sure to move with the new technology.



What can i do:

  • Logo animations (if you haven't a logo I can create it but you have choose the standard or premium package.)
  • Intro and Outro videos
  • Promo and Banner ads
  • Trailers
  • Video Editings
  • Openers


I know that you chose me to tell your story to the world with a very short period of time by adding some inks and ideas with more music and words.


It is a great way to understand your story but if there is not any thing it is alright and no hesitations, I can help you to build up the greatest story in the history.. Yes.. Lets do it.


Please feel free to contact me before ordering 


Best regards,
Dulmina

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I satisfied 100% with your service. Replied within few minutes and the job is done before the delivery time. I needed a revision and i received it within one hour as i think. I reccommend you as a flexible one to work with. Thank you very much bro. And ur designs and editings are superb.

:

Thank you for trusting me !

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment