Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Video Editing, Post Production And B Rolls











About:

 will do video editing and post production, precise and adequate, according to your project needs.I should be able to handle any edit, from trimming and cropping to color correction/grading, my presentation video is an example of my editing capabilities.



For custom quotes, rates and delivery times can vary.



Please contact me before ordering so I can analyze your project needs and start working right away, I am online most of the time.



Please consider checking the FAQ section before ordering.



Available gig packages:Basic Package:

Basic edit, crop and combine videos, basic transitionsStandard delivery within 24 hours

Extra fast delivery in 12 hours *additional $5 charge



Standard Package:Previous inclusions plus adding text and effectsStandard delivery within 2 days

Extra fast delivery in 20 hours *additional $5 charge



Premium Package:Previous inclusions along with higher complexity timing, effects and transitions.Standard delivery within 3 days

Extra fast delivery in 36 hours *additional $10 charge



Thank you for your visit.I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


:

Poor result

:

GREAT WORK !

:

great job!!! thanks

:

He knows what I want!!! Great job.

:

Sharp!!!! An excellent job and awesome skills!!! Thanks Abdul




No comments:

Post a Comment