Thursday, January 9, 2020

Professional Video Editing For You











About:

Hello!!!



I am individual artist, freelancer who works really hard until my clients are fully satisfied.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY BRAND.



My service include :

● Motiongraphics - After Effects


● Color correction

● Adding background music to your video

● Putting titles in your video

● Converting your video into any format

● Converting your video for uploading on social medias

● Typography Videos 

● Intros & Outros

● VideoHive Template Customization

● GreenScreen/Chroma Keying/Rotoscoping

● 24x7 Customer Support

● Unlimited Revisions free of cost

● Support still after project delivered and payment released

● Delivery of project source files after project completion without no extra charge



Normally, skills like mine would cost hundreds, even THOUSANDS of dollars from a professional video editor. But now, in this Fiverr-exclusive gig, I’m offering my professional expertise for a fraction of the cost that you would find anywhere else.



I can start working on your project immediately within a very fair price and nominal cost. I can even produce quick turnarounds as per your requirements.



Please contact me today !!


Reviews


:

Great editing with very little guidance. Came up with a great design for the video text on his own that complimented the video very well.

:

Alex the seller did a wonderful job on my 37 sec video. No need revision on the background music as he picked the right one that blends in very well visually. I could also see that he took the effort to make every movement matched with the music rhythm.

:

Great! One of my favourite producers here! Did 60+ projects for me

:

Always a pleasure!

:

Always a pleasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment